This 100-acre farm used to be part of a 400-acre livestock farm in 1957 when Interstate 40 was constructed. The farmhouse on Pine Hill road was divided from the larger part of the original farm. The well house at the bottom of the hill was shared by the two properties that are divided by the creek.
- 23 acre property, 8 acres of open field
- 500 person capacity concerts
- 150 spot car parking capacity
- Ample camping ability in and out of wooded area
- Rebuilt reception hall
- Well water, tractor and bonfire area available
MAIN HOUSE INFO
- 2,400 square feet
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath
- Can sleep up to 8 guests
- Communal fire pit, covered porch, historic structures
- large bridal bathroom with tub tub
- Kitchen with quartz countertops, double oven, glass range, refrigerator, dishwasher, dining room with China
What types of events can be hosted at PHF?
Want to Reserve phf?
you can set up a tour or consultation with our team…