This 23-acre farm used to be part of a 400-acre livestock farm in 1957 when Interstate 40 was constructed. The farmhouse on Pine Hill road was divided from the larger part of the original farm. The well house at the bottom of the hill was shared by the two properties that are divided by the creek.
- 23 acre property, 8 acres of open field
- 150 person capacity
- 100 spot car parking capacity
- Ample camping ability in and out of wooded area
- Bonfire area
MAIN HOUSE INFO
- 2,400 square feet
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath
- Communal fire pit, covered porch, historic structures
- Kitchen with quartz countertops, double oven, glass range, refrigerator, dishwasher
What types of events can be hosted at PHF?